srijeda, 18. veljače 2015.

Current Favourites!


Hello!
Today I will talk about my current makeup, skincare and scent favourites! For the past two months I tried a lot of products and these ones I loved the most.
The truth is, I alwyas get back to my old favourites, beacause they are just the best.

SKIN CARE

I have already talked about this product here on my blog, and it is the Tea Tree Water from Lush. I have been breaking out for the past 2 months and then I bought this little miracle in a bottle.I use this since I bought it and I am amazed how my skin got better. The redness that I had is gone, just like all the nasty things that I had on my face. It is just amazing, I definetly recommend it.
Also I really love my Labello Lip Butter Coconut. It's so cheap, it last so long and it does miracles for my lips. This is also such a great product and I recommend it.

MAKEUP

For my foundation and powder, I always liked Maybelline the best. For my mixed skin Fit Me powder and Affinimat foundation work the best. I mix foundation with a little bit of moisturizer and I get as much coverage as I need. It also last so long on me.
For eyes I've been enjoying Maybelline Color Tattoo in the shade Pink Gold. I have blue eyes and this eyeshadow just make them pop a bit more. It is also great 'lazy' product, beacause you can just use your finger to apply it and you're done in a second!
And as for mascara, I love L'Oreal Miss Manga. At first I was skeptical about it, but it turned out amazing. It makes my lashes so full, long and it lasts for hours.

OTHER

For my nails I love this Maybelline ColoRama nail polish, it is such a beautiful red color and it doesn't chip even after a week, at least for me. It is also very cheap.
And last but not least, I love Justin Bieber Collector's Edition parfume. I would describe it like floral, fresh and girly scent. I like the smell of it so much and I always get compliments on it when I am wearing it. 


So this is it for my current favourites, I hope you liked it and that you will try something out!

7 komentari:

beautyblogmark.com kaže...

Yes! I love the maybelline color tattoo as well-it's just so easy to use when you're on a hurry (and when you're not,too..haha) :) Great picks, Dorotea!
Jina
www.beautyblogmark.com

Unknown kaže...

Thank you! :)

Unknown kaže...
Autor je uklonio komentar.
Anonimno kaže...

Hi! I have nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Check out the post below to see what you have to do :)
http://andallthatfairydust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

Sally x

Unknown kaže...

Thank you so much! :D I'll check it out definetly!

Unknown kaže...

I really love your blog so I've nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. Check out the details here. http://teawithdaisy.com/2015/02/20/sisterhood-of-the-world-blogger-award/

Anonimno kaže...

The lush tea tree toner water is one of my faves too! great current faves! :)

Shannon.
shanlizlife.blogspot.com

Objavi komentar

Popular Posts

 
Blogger Templates