nedjelja, 15. veljače 2015.

Nominated for Liebster Award!


Hello! Today I was going to check what is new on the internet and on my blog and I saw that Sofia/Curls, Fashion and Beauty has nominated me for the Liebster award! So I want to thank her for that.
Basically the Liebster award is a tag that helps "newbie" bloggers to get noticed. The rules are simple, you just have to thank and link the person who nominated you, answer the 11 questions that your nominator asked, nominate 11 small bloggers and link them, create 11 questions for your nominees and notify them via social media or blog.

Sofia's questions:

1. How many concerts have you gone to?

I don't know the exact number of concerts, but I have gone to at least 10 of them.

2. Showers or baths?

Baths.

3. What is the temperature outside right now?

I would say 9°C.

4. Last time you went shopping?

Two days ago.

5. Favourite song of the moment?

Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding.

6. Guilty pleasure TV show?

Pretty Little Liars.

7. Do you have any pets?

Yes, two dogs.

8. Curly or straight hair?

It depends on what am I feeling like at the moment.

9. Do you wear makeup everyday?

No, I don't. 

10. Why did you start blogging?

I just love writing in general, so I decided to start blogging. Before this one, I had one blog for maybe a year, but I messed something up so I had to delete it.

11. Best makeup tip?

Less is more.

My questions:

1. What are your hobbies?
2. Favourite type of music?
3. Favourite makeup brands?
4. A cat or a dog?
5. How do you feel about lob (haircut)?
6. What are your favourite things about being a blogger?
7. All time favourite song?
8. Introvert or extrovert?
9. Top 5 places to go on summer vacation?
10. Best childhood memory?
11. Best TV show?

I nominate:









5 komentari:

Unknown kaže...

aw i love reading leibster awards. i love baths too! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/02/seven-little-tips-for-healthier-body.html xx

Linda Crush kaže...

Thank you for nominated me !
I think i made this post soon on this week =)
Thank you again ♥

Unknown kaže...

Baths are the best! And by the way, I love your blog! :)

Unknown kaže...

I'm looking forward to see your post!:)
P.S. Your outfits are great!

Linda Crush kaže...

Thank you ♥
I just made it, check it :)
xx

Objavi komentar

Popular Posts

 
Blogger Templates