subota, 21. veljače 2015.

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!


Hello beautiful people!
I'm so happy that I have been nominated for another bloggers award by lovely Sally and Katie. Thank you girls so much!

The rules are:
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided
3. Nominate then other bloggers 
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notfy them on their nomination

I will answer both Sally's and Katie's questions.

QUESTIONS:

1. What’s your favourite book? Definitely Insurgent by Veronica Roth and The fault in our stars by John Green.
2. Any beauty secrets? Use your lipstick as a cream blush, that way it looks more nautral.
3. What do you love most about yourself? I'm very persistant person.
4. Why did you start blogging? Beacause I love to write and I tought that maybe someday I will inspire someone.
5. What’s your favourite fashion brand? Zara, Bershka and H&M.
6. What’s your view on feminism? I like that ladies are finally equal to men and I like that way of feminist thinking, but I think that some ladies can overreact.
7. Cats or dogs? Dogs.
8. Is there anything that you’re looking forward to? Yes, summer break . :)
9. What was your last dream about? About a thunderstorm in a small village in which I was kidnaped.
10. What makes you smile? Family, friends and chocolate.
11. What is your favourite foundation? Maybelline Affinimat.
12. What is one thing that never fails to make you smile? Corny jokes.
13. If you could be one person for a day, who would you be? Beyonce.
14. What is your favourite comfort food? Ice cream.
15. What is one place you want to see before you die? Maui and Mykonos.
16. What is your favourite thing to do to relax/unwind? I just lay on my bed and listen to music.
17. Do you prefer down or dusk? Dusk, it's just beautiful.
18. What is the last film you watched? 10 things I hate about you.
19. If you could wear only one piece of jewellery for the rest of your life what would it be? My friendship bracelet.
20. What is your dream job? I'm a little bit nerdy haha, but I really love chemistry and biology, and my dream is to work like a pharmacist or medical biochemist.

I NOMINATE:

5. Nautre of Happiness http://natureofhappiness.blogspot.nl/

My questions:

1. Favorite thing to do when you're bored?
2. Best blogging tip?
3. Favourite piece of jewellery?
4. What do you do on those rainy days?
5. Any siblings?
6. Favourite hairstyle?
7. Favourite blogger/youtuber?
8. Favourite TV show?
9. What are the 5 things you want to do before you die?
10. Hardest thing to do when you are a blogger?

Hope you enjoyed reading my answers!

7 komentari:

capturesunshyne kaže...

Congratulations. Welcome to the world of blogging :)

Anonimno kaže...

Glad you did it, I loved reading you answers! And I love 10 things I hate about you it's my favourite film :)
Sally x

Unknown kaže...

Thanks!:)
Me too, I watched it like milion times now, it is a great movie.:)

florenciaaaaaa kaže...

I love 10 things I hate about you!

Thank you for nominating me :) I just posted my answers on my blog! Nice to meet you!

Unknown kaže...

Nice to meet you too! :)

Christina kaže...

hey, i just wanted to let you know i have nominated you for the versatile blogger awacd, you can see it on my blog, http://beautysimperfections.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-versitile-blogger-award.html ,have a great day! x

Unknown kaže...

Thank you so much!:)

Objavi komentar

Popular Posts

 
Blogger Templates