nedjelja, 18. siječnja 2015.

First impression: Lush Tea Tree Water Toner

Few days ago I was rumbling around the mall and I tought I could see what's new in Lush.  Now, I don't know if this is their new product, but I wanted to give it a try.
So I bought it, tried it and now I can say it is pretty good.
I have oily to combination skin and I tought that this toner will be great for my skin. It comes in a black, plastic spray-bottle in a 100 gram packaging.
They also have a bigger size, but since it was my first time purchasing it, I tought that smaller size will do just as well.
This toner contains Tea Tree Water, Grapefruit Water, Juniperberry Water, Limonene, Perfume and Methylparaben. Tea tree water is a natural antiseptic and it helps with infections, zits, pimples ecc. 
The first time I used it, I didn't see any difference but as I continued to use it more, the more I liked it.
My T-zone wasn't as oily as usually is and that is a HUGE plus from me. 
I use it after I cleanse my face and after I apply it, I put some hydrating facial creme. Sometimes I use it even in the morning instead of all those crazy product for cleaning my face.
Also, the huge plus is that all the ingredients are natural so it won't damage your skin.
Overall, in my opinion, this product is great and I plan to repurchase it. I highly recommend it and I think it will work on any skin type, even on dry skin beacause it won't dry out your skin. 

I hope you liked this first impression and that you will try this product beacause it is great.
If you did tried it out, I would love to hear your opinions!





7 komentari:

jeanne christine kaže...

Cool. Now I'm curious!

www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

Unknown kaže...

Try it, it's worth it! I have been using it for about a month now and I can see big difference on my skin!

Unknown kaže...

I have been wondering whether it is worth purchasing... The Body Shop has a great tea tree toner as well
www.rheeblogger.blogspot.com

Unknown kaže...
Autor je uklonio komentar.
Unknown kaže...

I'd say that it is worth purchasing, it has really improved skin. Thanks, I'll try it:)

Emily Jane kaže...

great review! xx
www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

Unknown kaže...

Thank you! :)

Objavi komentar

Popular Posts

 
Blogger Templates