petak, 13. veljače 2015.

Social media and society


Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr... Who hasn't heard of them yet?
We use them everyday and it's effecting on our lives a lot. Now, I use them too and I'm not trying to say that we should stop using them. We should only stop it from bringing us down.
Let's be honest now... Who hasn't at least once saw a picture of that 'perfect' girl and then felt bad about himself? Like we aren't good enough to be just like her. 
That's the problem of today's society, it tells us to be ourselfs and then judge us by the way we look, dress, behave or do anything. There are some impossible beauty standards that society expects you to follow. And I know that you heard this a milion times now, but nobody's perfect and that is true. Don't let anything meaningless like that get to you, beacause beauty doesn't last forever. In the end, the only thing that'll matter, is who are you as an individual. 
Social media and society are so harsh on us, but we shouldn't let that get to us. We should more think of the things that actually matter in our lives. Don't let anything meaningless get's you, beacause the only thing you should be is your beautiful self.

4 komentari:

Unknown kaže...

Just come across your blog

It's lovely !!!!

I am now following!!

would be amazing if you would check out my friend blog Jadiee'sLittleBlog and maybe comment or folllow her back

thanks :)

Unknown kaže...

Thank you, I'm so glad you like it! :)
I will check her blog out!

Sofia kaže...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
XOXO
http://smileybeautygirl.blogspot.com/

Unknown kaže...

Oh my God!! Thank you so much, I'm so honored right now! :D

Objavi komentar

Popular Posts

 
Blogger Templates