subota, 7. ožujka 2015.

The Versatile Blogger Award


Hi guys! I am nominated for another award, The versatile blogger award! I just wanted to say that I am so thankful that people nominate me for blogger awards and that people read my blog! So, thank you Christina so much!
The rules are simple, you just have to: 1. Thank the person who nominated you and link them
                                                              2. Tell the person who nominated you the 7 facts about you
                                                             3. Nominate 15 bloggers that you follow or recently discovered

7 FACTS ABOUT ME:

  • I am from Croatia, Karlovac
  • I love reading, writing, listening music, hanging out with my friends...
  • I speak croatian, german, english and italian language
  • My favorite school subject is chemistry
  • I love changing the way I look every once in awhile
  • Beside becoming pharmacist, my dream job is also being blogger/writer
  • I have 7 years of musical experience

I NOMINATE:

8 komentari:

MELODY JACOB kaže...

CONGRATS DEAR
i followed you dear, hope you follow back
http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

Unknown kaže...

Thanks, I will:)

Anonimno kaže...

Congrats and thank you so much for nominating me! <3


Fashionably,
Patricia
http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

KT Villanueva kaže...

i am now following your blog
through GFC & Bloglovin'.
and thank you for the nomination.
:)


Ms. Kei

KT Villanueva kaže...

http://keileidoscopic.blogspot.com/2015/03/nomination-post-versatile-blogger-award_14.html

Unknown kaže...

Thanks:)

Unknown kaže...

Thank you too:)

Paola Lauretano kaže...

Congrats doll!!!
xo Paola
Expressyourself
My Facebook

Objavi komentar

Popular Posts

 
Blogger Templates