subota, 13. prosinca 2014.

Christmas/Birthday wish list!

Hello! Today I'll write about my wish list for Christmas and my birthday beacause it is only 4 days apart from Christmas!

BEAUTY 

1. Naked Flushed By Urban Decay
I wanted this palette from the moment I heard about it, so I tought why not to put it on my wishlist?
2. Revlon Colorstay for oily skin
I have really oily skin and it is so hard to find a good foundation/BB cream that will be matte on my skin for at least 4 hours. I heard a lot of people have been saying that this foundation is perfect for oily skin, so I decided to put it on my wish list!

3. Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade
Everybody have been heard for this product! This is a holy grail for every makeup lover, but it is kinda expensive, so maybe it's the best that somebody else buy it for me haha!

Fashion


1. Timberland  boots/knock offs

2. Michael Kors watch



So this was my wish list, hope you enjoyed reading it!
P.S. I am grateful for everything that I already have.



2 komentari:

Marta S kaže...

The Michael Kors watch is also on my list! I got the dipbrow pomade last week during the black friday on Beautybay.com, they still have discounts so maybe you can try to get it :) xx

http://theglowlab.blogspot.com/

Unknown kaže...

I'll make sure to check that out, beacause I'd love to try that product! Thanks for letting me know! :)

Objavi komentar

Popular Posts

 
Blogger Templates