ponedjeljak, 15. prosinca 2014.

All it takes is a few seconds of your time

Just like it says on a picture, be the reason someone smiles today!
You know, it is not that hard at all. It only takes a few seconds to give a compliment or to say a nice word and it doesen't cost you anything. But that means a lot.
The other day I was in H&M with my friends and I was trying on a beanie. I wasn't sure how it fits me so I aksed my friends to tell me. They told me that I look good in it. But the thing that has made me so happy was when an unknown lady has approached me and told me that I'm such a cute girl and that that beanie looks so good with my beautiful eyes. That has made my whole day and it took only 5 seconds for that lady to tell me that.
What I'm trying to say is, you can always compliment somebody, even if it is a stranger. I guarantee you, that will make their whole day.
So if no one has told you today that you are beautiful... You're beautiful inside and out. Remember that.
I hope that I have made your day!:)
P.S. If you had similar experiences like me, write it down in the comment, I would love to hear them!

Previous blog post.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar

Popular Posts

 
Blogger Templates