četvrtak, 30. travnja 2015.

Night out with friends!

Hello guys!
Todays post will about an outfit! I'm so excited and also very nervous, beacause I have never posted an entire picture of myself on this blog. Also, I hope that you will like my outfit, it's very casual and laid back.
So here are the pictures!







As you can see, I paired plain, white crop top with some high-wasted, dark blue jeans. I rolled up my jeans, beacause they are a bit too long for me. I love how my necklaces look with that crop top. To finish it off, I put on my dark red Convers.
Also, don't judge me, I know my hair is a mess!

TOP AND JEANS: NEW YORKER
NECKLACES: H&M
CONVERSE: MASS

P.S. I am sorry for not posting anything for that much time, but I had to study and school was just crazy!

I hope you liked this post and my outfit! :)


2 komentari:

Unknown kaže...

aww you look so lovely! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/04/giveaway-get-ready-for-summerwith-yves.html xx

Unknown kaže...

Thank you! :)
I'll check that out!

Objavi komentar

Popular Posts

 
Blogger Templates