petak, 21. studenoga 2014.

How to make your Mondays suck less?

Let's face it, our Mondays basically look like this.
We are craving for strong coffee and,well... Sleep.
I will give you some advice how to make your Monday morning wonderful. Okay, I can't do that, but I can at least try to give you an advice on how you can make them bearable.

ADVICE #1:

If you have to get up early in the morning, go to sleep earlier the night before.
And don't force yourself to get up super early, give yourself some extra 15 minutes of sleep and trust me, your morning will be better.

ADVICE #2:

If you have to go to work or to school and you don't have the time to pack your bag or decide on what outfit do you want to wear, just do all these things the night before!
That way you will be able to get ready without rushing and drink your coffee/ tea in peace.

ADVICE #3:

If you are feeling crappy that morning right when you wake up,then blast some music! That will cheer you up and if you dance to it, you will be in better mood and it will shake your body up!

Well, these are all advices I can remember and they acutally helped me alot! 
If you have your own advices feel free to comment them down below and I hope you liked this post!

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar

Popular Posts

 
Blogger Templates